FREE Delivery to ALL Colorado Grand Valley Customers!
Mack • Loma • Fruita • Redlands • Grand Junction • Clifton • Orchard Mesa • Palisade • Whitewater
1. Wear gloves when handling this material.
2. Keep a spray bottle and small tub of water handy, and keep your gloves, tools, and work area wet while sculpting. This allows you to sculpt smoothly without the epoxy sticking.
3. Work on a glass surface - it will be much easier to clean away any excess epoxy.
4. Uncured epoxy may be cleaned away with water and paper towels. Cured epoxy may be cleaned with rubbing alcohol or lifted away with a paint scraper or similar tool.
5. To save on materials, build your project around some type of frame or armature. You can build an armature using foam and/or cardboard and hot glue. For reference, the sculpture pictured was created using one full kit of epoxy over a steel frame. She measures 31.5" tall.